This Rubrics for Assessing Student Writing, Listening, and Speaking Middle School printables also includes:
This is a fantastic collection of a wide variety of rubrics for writing, listening, and speaking! The resource contains over 14 rubrics for assessing such items as a summary, autobiographical sketch and narrative, speech, oral report, short story, and much more.
- Consider presenting the included samples of persuasive essay writing and narrative writing without telling your class members whether they have been identified as above or below average, and then having them determine what made one example better than the other
- Review rubrics when administering an assignment so learners are fully aware of their expectations
- Includes student samples of above-average and below-average narrative/persuasive writing, with comments written in the sidebar
- Use standards from each style of writing and adapt to design your own rubrics
- Cannot download and edit document; if you would like to adjust scoring, you must design your own