Now, why would a bug be on the run? Your kids can find out by putting together and reading this cute (and slightly silly) mini book.
50 Views 35 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have individuals color their books to add some more spice to the story
- Read the book out loud to your class, and then have partners read their books to one another
- Ask kids to extend the story by coming up with a few more rhyming pages to add to the end
- Depending on your pupils' skills with scissors, you may need to cut out each page before the lesson
- The book is nicely illustrated
- The focus on practicing the short /u/ sound is clear