Once your learners have a firm handle on the characters in Running Out of Time, invite them to write letters to chosen characters about the events of the novel. Pupils then share with others who wrote to the same character.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Extend the exercise by requiring pupils to partner up and respond to one another's letters as if they are those characters
- The assignment is designed to go after chapter 21 of the novel
- Combines a writing task with discussion
- Requires learners to have knowledge of the characters and the events in the novel
- There are some minor typos in the resource