Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Kids get the chance to match nine words to their images with this cut-and-paste exercise. All of the words included begin with the letter S. Kids find the correct words, cut them out, and glue them inside of the dotted lines.
18 Views 19 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Practice the /s/ sound by asking learners to read each word out loud; they can also narrate their thinking processes while they work
- Use this in a classroom station or center
- Some of the words are on the longer and more complex side, so you may wish to walk through how to say each one as a class
- Includes high-quality images of things that begin with S
- Helps learners practice their fine motor skills and the /s/ sound
What Members Say
- Mal A., Director of Junior Secondary