Who says getting to know your neighbors has to be difficult? The first resource in a three-part series creates an engaging project that teaches your scholars about Canadian culture. A question-and-answer format takes place via e-mail and video discussion.
- Flip your classroom by assigning pupils to watch videos about Canada before introducing the project
- Requires computer access
- Involves working with another teacher based in Canada
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Easy to differentiates for your individual classes
- Teaches effective communication through technology
- Connects learners with those their own age from a different country and shows new perspectives