This Sampling Distribution of a Sample Mean: The Mean of the Average Ages interactive also includes:
What does it mean to take the mean of the mean? An easy-to-use interactive has users adjust the mean ages of different samples. Finding the average of these sample means gives an estimate of the population mean.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Assign the review questions in the tutorial as homework
- A free CK-12 account is necessary for access to the interactive
- Learners must have experience with sampling distribution of a sample mean
- Provides immediate feedback to responses on machined-scored questions
- Gives answers to review questions in a separate PDF file