This Sand Art Brownies lesson plan also includes:
Which is better, Coke or Pepsi? Pupils analyze the concept of substitute goods as they investigate the choice to purchase alternate products for better prices. Fun and practical, the engaging shopping exercise helps savvy scholars get the most bang for their buck!
- Begin the lesson with a Coke and a Pepsi in the front of the room to compare for differences
- Extend the lesson with online shopping to compare name-brand items with store-brand
- Group size should not exceed four
- The Econ Grocery Store worksheet is printable
- Resource contains direct links to lesson materials