This Scatter Diagram worksheet also includes:
You aced the first test, so your score on the second one shouldn't matter, right? Young pupils first draw a best fit line on a provided scatter plot showing test scores for two different tests. They then evaluate five statements on the scatter plot as being either true or false.
- Introduce the resource during a lesson on interpreting scatter plots
- Use the worksheet as a formative or summative assessment tool
- Worksheet assumes learners already have prior knowledge on creating and interpreting scatter plots
- Both pages of the worksheet are labeled as Page 2
- Resource includes a rubric and examples of scored work
- Footer includes the phrase Historic Bicycle, which has nothing to do with the content of the worksheet