Don't let a great resource scatter to the winds. Pupils analyze two sets of test scores on a scatter plot. They draw a line of best fit and use it to make predictions about the test scores. They also consider any apparent trends in the scores.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Add the questions to a quiz or test
- Scholars must be familiar with lines of best fit
- Note that the resource refers to scatter plots as scatter diagrams
- Includes a rubric with correct answers
- Young learners will not likely find the topic to be of interest