Freedom of speech isn't always guaranteed. Scholars investigate a Supreme Court case that brought to light the limits of the First Amendment. Viewers explore the issue of wartime rhetoric and how it changes the rules of free speech.
5 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Incorporate a review lesson on the rights included in the First Amendment
- Include the protests in today's world against various subjects
- Print out anti-war posters and statements and place them around the room prior to the video
- The eighth installment of a 10-part series
- Video is factual and brief
- Audio and visual learners benefit from the video clip