Schrodinger's cat has been mentioned on more than 17 different popular tv series, yet many people don't understand what the reference means. This engaging video explains what the original thought experiment was and why it was created. It also details common misconceptions about the natural world versus the world of quantum mechanics.
- Have viewers explain in their own words Schrodinger's cat
- Research other scientific phrases that are used incorrectly
- Be sure to carefully align the display when showing the video so any comments that are inappropriate won't also be displayed
- Provides an excellent definition for superposition
- Includes closed captioning for ease of note taking