Are quantum computers the future of technology and security? The video explains what quantum computing is and how quantum computers are vastly different than traditional computers. The narrator details the benefits and downfalls of such a system and includes details about large companies and government agencies that are developing, or have developed, quantum computers.
- Read about the progress of quantum computing https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/02/170209142646.htm
- Requires prior knowledge of Schrodinger's cat
- Be aware of any comments that contain material inappropriate for display in the classroom
- Includes sources in the notes section for extension ideas
- Uses high contrast colors and bullet points to highlight the main ideas