This Science Fiction Story lesson plan also includes:
A activity allows you to go back in time and see the big bang actually happen. Bazinga! In reality, pupils research the Big Bang Theory and theorize what it would be like to go back in time and see it happen. There are four different options for a final project, which can each be completed as a writing assignment or a presentation.
- Have a variety of research materials available in the classroom, including outdated or inaccurate textbooks, so pupils must decide what is correct
- Assumes prior knowledge of the Big Bang Theory and the scientists who influenced it
- Be aware of any allergies to latex before performing the demonstration
- The lesson would best fit at the end of a unit on the Big Bang Theory as a final project
- Writing assignment uses a RAFT format
- Includes outlines for each option