Six color posters are included, one for each step of the scientific method. Each step in the process is named, and three points to remember or questions to ask are also included to stimulate thinking.
1 Collection 963 Views 656 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Laminate and post in your science lab as a year-long reference
- Use these as slides when teaching the steps of the scientific method
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Bright colors and bold font make the posters visually appealing
- Each step is succinctly supported by simple questions or points to remember