Curated and Reviewed by Lesson Planet
Students demonstrate the scientific method by conducting an ice cube melting experiment. They make predictions and observations, and conclude what factors make ice melt more slowly or quickly than normal.
1 Collection 265 Views 344 Downloads
- The lesson plan is written in detail, offering plenty of information to conduct the experiment easily
- Discussion questions and extension activities are offered
- Worksheets are designed neatly
- The lesson plan's vocabulary is on the casual side
- Limited space to write is provided on the worksheets