Students demonstrate the scientific method by conducting an ice cube melting experiment. They make predictions and observations, and conclude what factors make ice melt more slowly or quickly than normal.
1 Collection 150 Views 264 Downloads
- The lesson plan is written in detail, offering plenty of information to conduct the experiment easily
- Discussion questions and extension activities are offered
- Worksheets are designed neatly
- The lesson plan's vocabulary is on the casual side
- Limited space to write is provided on the worksheets