How does a conversation flow? Have your learners practice with conversation and dialogue by asking them to rearrange sentence strips in order to make a coherent conversation between two people. After ordering the strips, pairs listen to the conversation read out loud to check their responses and practice conversing by talking about another city.
- In addition to the conversation held at the end of the plan, have learners create their own dialogues for other pupils to unscramble
- Since the conversation is about Mexico City, use this resource when covering cities in general
- While the audio recording mentioned in the resource is not included, you can easily create your own key and simply read it out loud
- The spelling of dialog in the title is an acceptable spelling in the US; however, dialogue is the more widely used spelling
- Comes with sentence strips that you can easily copy and cut out
- Does not include the audio recording mentioned in the procedures