Curated and Reviewed by Lesson Planet
This Sea Floor to Summit lesson plan also includes:
- Everest Education Expedition
- Sea Floor to Summit Documents
- Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle
- Mount Everest & Me
- Mount Everest Geology Profile
- Mount Everest Geology Profile Key
- MSU Scizone #31: What Is a Rock?
- MSU SciZone #29: What Is the World's Tallest Mountain?
- Everest Flip Book
- Mount Everest: How Geologists Detect Limestone
- Mount Everest: Studying Limestone
- How Geysers Work
- Join to access all included materials
Who knew that mountain formation could be so entertaining? Leanr how mountains form with a resource on Mount Everest. Activities to guide learning include a simulation, project, videos, coloring activities, and worksheets.
1 Collection 74 Views 51 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Flip your classroom by asking pupils to complete the worksheet at home
- Have scholars build speaking skills by presenting their flip books to the class
- Materials include paper, hand towels, colored pencils, and more
- Requires computer access
- Fun ideas for extending learning include an experiment where your class tests for limestone!
- Includes list of essential vocabulary words
- Each activity fosters engagement
Start Your Free Trial
Save time and discover engaging curriculum for your classroom. Reviewed and rated by trusted, credentialed teachers.Try It Free