This Secant and the Co-Functions lesson plan also includes:
Turn your class upside down as they explore the reciprocal functions. Scholars use the unit circle to develop the definition of the secant and cosecant functions. They analyze the domain, range, and end behavior of each function.
1 Collection 3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use scaffolding suggestions to differentiate within your classroom
- Have learners record new vocabulary in a graphic organizer
- Lesson uses concepts developed in the previous lesson in the series
- Provides detailed teaching notes
- Includes a set of practice problems for pupils to practice independently