What are all those shiny things we see in the sky at night? It could be a star, planet, or asteroid! This is the focus of a video that helps viewers distinguish between these three objects in the sky.
1 Collection 8 Views 8 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Play "Star or Not a Star" with class members, pausing after each clue is given
- The seventh in a series of 15 videos that discuss the sun and its influence on Earth
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- A learning game allows learners to apply their knowledge presented from the video
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards
- Engages viewers in a learning game