How do we see what we can't see? An episode of a comprehensive physics playlist shows images of the smallest particles current technology can record. The instructor discusses current and past research on the makeup of subatomic particles.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils create a hierarchy of particles using size as the reference
- Expects a solid understanding of the behavior of light waves
- Consider monitoring YouTube comments if making the video available to learners to view on their own
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Highlights key vocabulary throughout the lesson
- Provides diagrams and animations to add clarity to abstract concepts