This Self Concept unit also includes:
Who am I? Who do I want to be? The fourth session in this SPECS health unit explores self-awareness. Class members are asked to reflect on how and why they adapt their behavior to different situations.
59 Views 39 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Because many of the worksheets are used in multiple sessions, ask class members to keep all the materials in one folder
- The fourth in a series of 10 resources focusing on Social, Physical, Emotional, Cognitive and Spiritual (SPECS) health
- The unit presumes a protocol has been established for safe and respectful discussions of personal and emotional topics
- The nine-page packet includes a detailed plan, activities, and journal prompts
- The labeling of the handouts may prove confusing since they have both a resource number and an activity number