This Self Help: Toileting printable & template also includes:
Give learners the essential skills to maintain proper hygiene and cleanliness when going to the bathroom. Here you'll find three pages of picture cards that illustrate the various processes involved in toileting, from limiting the amount of toilet paper you use to washing hands and properly discarding waste. An essential life skills lesson!
- Post some of these picture cards around the bathroom to help learners identify the different areas and procedures associated with those areas. This can also be useful for an ESL/ELD class
- Note that this resource is designed to support special education students. If using with general education students, carefully choose which cards you wish to present to your students, as some may not be necessary or only appropriate for private discussion with a family member
- Detailed breakdown of process
- Each step illustrated with image and caption
- Also includes option for picture cards without words (see included materials)