Yeehaw! Review the basic structure of a sentence with a fun Western song. The video explains that a sentence must start with a capital letter, end with a punctuation mark, and contain words to convey an idea.
12 Views 12 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Show at the beginning of your grammar lesson to get learners excited about sentences, or at the end to transition to their next assignment
- Pair with your sentence structure warm-up or unit
- Opens with an advertisement that you can skip
- Song is engaging for any reading level
- Provides helpful hints for writing sentences
- Lacks development