This Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens Worksheet worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Based on the bestselling series, this learning exercise details seven habits of highly defective teens, and prompts young learners to consider their own social and emotional tendencies. What kinds of experiences do your pupils have with being reactive rather than proactive? Do they often begin an activity with no end in mind, or save the most important things for last? Find out how your learners can help themselves.
- Great resource to use as discussion or writing prompt
- Writing style is relevant to adolescents
- Can download and edit document
- Lesson would be more effective if supplemented by reading of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens