Humans have been making weapons from shark teeth for more than 100 years. These weapons help researchers build an understanding of migration of the different species of sharks. An interesting installment from the Brain Scoop series shares examples of known discrepancies between historical finding and current populations.
- Collaborate with the social studies department to create an interdisciplinary lesson
- Ask learners to write down any unfamiliar vocabulary; discuss after watching the video
- Builds on an understanding of species migration
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides multiple explanations that offer discussion topics
- Offers closed captioning to aid in note taking