This Sheep Brain Dissection lesson plan also includes:
Bored with frog and earthworm dissections? Had your fill of fetal pigs? Anatomy students will be intrigued by the sheep's brain, and you will be prepared with guiding questions, extension activities, and pictures as they dissect one — thanks to this handy resource.
- Consider showing a sheep's brain dissection video to prep the class and make for a smoother lab
- Prepare for the occasional refusal to dissect by having an online dissection virtual lab waiting in the wings, this will allow learners to complete the questions included in the packet
- Provide colored pencils for student drawings
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Not just your ordinary lab, this teacher's guide contains alternate assessments, plenty of vocabulary, and clear instructions for flawless execution
- Great expansions suggest procedures for early finishers to dig deeper, so to speak