Give your volleyball lessons a boost with this "Shot Practice" video. Here, you will get insight as to how the practice drill is executed with four players standing on one side of the net, shooting the ball to the other side, and retrieving it to continue the process.
- To add movement and aerobic exercise, instruct players to run to their positions after shooting the ball
- Share this video with other PE teachers or volleyball coaches so they can incorporate a new drill into their practices
- Preview the video with your class or team to instruct them how to perform the "Shot Practice" drill
- The day's practice took place at an outdoor volleyball court; but it can be implemented indoors as well
- This video is brought to you by a 14-and-under team from Canada
- Demonstration provides a clear example of how the drill should be performed
- Although brief; the video moves slowly as players shoot and walk back to position