Help your pupils examine their feelings with the materials here. The class can first read the included poem about a shy person and then respond to one or more of the six included writing prompts.
11 Views 11 Downloads
- Increase your learners' social and emotional skills with these materials
- Go through each the prompts over the course of one or several days to lead up to a final assignment in which young writers use what they've written to compose poems
- There isn't much instruction on how to use the poem, so you may need to create some of your own procedures or materials to go with it
- Knowing how to describe, talk, and write about feelings is an important skill for young learners
- Includes six different writing prompts that you can use together or separately as well as a high-quality copy of the poem