Scientists use SI units as a common language. Expose learners to the basic measures and prefixes with a video lesson. The instructor presents these concepts as well as introduces density calculations as a way to combine units.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils record the prefixes on a notecard for easy reference
- Follow the video with conversion practice
- Monitor the YouTube comments if making the video available for independent viewing
- To avoid the comment section, embed the video in a class website if assigning for out-of-class viewing
- Shows an example of different measurements such as mass, length, and volume
- Connects concepts to familiar information