Keep track of your pupils' progress with sight words. Included here are nine handy lists of Dolch sight words as well as tracking worksheets that you can use when assessing each learner.
362 Views 306 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Take the time to laminate the lists so that you can keep using them with every student
- Invite learners to test one another's knowledge of sight words and track each other in an informal way
- It may prove a bit tricky to keep track of so many progress pages for each pupil in your class
- The lists and teacher information pages are designed so that you can make a little booklet out of them (there is even a cover page provided)
- Includes a tracking page for each list as well as a summary chart and graphing sheets