This Similar Figures lesson plan also includes:
How similar do figures have to be to be similar figures? Individuals learn to identify similar figures by verifying that angles are congruent and sides are proportional. Additionally, they match the corresponding parts of similar figures.
4 Views 4 Downloads
- Provide colored pencils so scholars can label corresponding angles and sides
- Learners should have some familiarity with congruent and similar figures
- Pupils must also be able to represent line segments and angles using proper notation
- Includes templates for shapes
- No problems or exercises beyond the activity