This Similar Shape Volumes video also includes:
More power to you if you can calculate volumes. Viewers of an informative YouTube video learn about the volumes of similar three-dimensional figures. They see how figures with sides that have a scale factor of n have volumes with a scale factor of n to the third power.
- Use the video as part of an intervention strategy
- Pupils should have knowledge of the relationships between the sides and areas of similar figures
- Learners studying for the GCSE are the intended audience
- Explanations are thorough
- Provides a worksheet with additional problems
- Video quality is poor