This Simple and Compound Sentences presentation also includes:
Present information about simple sentences and compound sentences. Learners use this information to complete a quick exercise and as background for learning about sentence combining.
123 Views 106 Downloads
- Have your class take notes; you can cover the sentence types on one day, and the sentence combining the next
- Students should have a general idea of what a subject, predicate, sentence, comma, conjunction, and semicolon are before the presentation
- Sentence types and other grammatical terms are all paired with examples
- Presentation uses underlining and color to emphasize certain elements
- Since the presentation is in PDF format, the final slide includes both the sentences to combine and the answers