This Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences worksheet also includes:
Find out just how much your pupils know about simple sentences, subjects and predicates, sentence fragments, coordinating and subordinating conjunctions, compound sentences, complex sentences, and more! This review page includes exercises for all of these topics to help provide practice.
- Note that this was originally created as review for a test and includes instructions that you may wish to scratch or white out before making copies
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Covers quite a few different concepts relating to forming simple, compound, and complex sentences
- Several of the exercises are strong strategies for helping learners work on forming complete sentences
- Answer key is not included