This Simplifying Algebraic Fractions video also includes:
Simplification is about factoring. While working with rational expressions, pupils must know how to factor. The video shows how the process of finding common factors in algebraic fractions is similar to finding common factors in numerical fractions. Simplification then becomes dividing the common factors.
- Remind class members the mathematical explanation of canceling
- Scholars should be familiar with factoring
- Individuals must be able to find common multiples
- Explains the process as working the problems
- Includes practice problems