This Simply Dazzling! lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Color, shape, and pattern can be found and analyzed in almost any setting, but the context in which they are considered here will help connect art, social studies, and acculturation. Little ones check out the piece Eyedazzler Blanket to see what types of patterns they can find. Then, they discuss how people from different places influence each other over time. Finally, they use images from the piece to inspire a drawing that shows color, shape, and pattern.
- The lesson is great for engaging youngsters in critical thinking, while building verbal expression skills
- Fantastic, colorful images are included
- The lesson can also be used to connect to basic math concepts
- An overhead projection device or document camera will be required