Explore triangle problems that require the Law of Sine or Law of Cosine. A straightforward lesson focuses on deciding when to use each law. The instructor presents several triangles for pupils to consider and describes patterns in the triangles.
3 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework and using class time for practice
- Follow the video with practice problems requiring both the Law of Sine and Law of Cosine
- Expects pupils already know the Law of Sines
- Provides thorough explanations and tips for remembering information
- Uses visuals to reinforce the content