This Sine Rule – Missing Sides video also includes:
Respect the rules. Young mathematicians watch a video in which the narrator explains the sine rule, or the law of sines. They see how to apply the law of sines to find a missing side of a triangle. A worksheet provides an opportunity for additional practice.
- Use the worksheet as homework and go over it as a class the next day
- Scholars should be familiar with calculating with trigonometric values
- Note that the video is for learners studying for the GCSE and uses British terms, like sine rule rather than law of sines
- Shows all steps of the work
- Esoteric treatment of topic is not likely to motivate young pupils