How does the color of the sky change from blue to reds and oranges to black? An illuminating lesson explains how light travels through different mediums using the sun's light as an example. By examining diagrams and illustrations, pupils learn how people's perception of sunlight shifts as it changes its positions in the sky.
- Demonstrate how light travels through a prism
- Facilitate a pair-share activity to help students process the information in the reading
- Expects a basic understanding of light waves
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes links to additional resources
- Provides a song that incorporates the new information