Give your noun instruction a boost, with an in-depth presentation into singular, plural, and possessive nouns. First, enthusiastic grammarians learn about each noun in detail; then, take part in an interactive pop quiz, and end the presentation with a review of their new-found knowledge.
- Follow along with a laser pointer to direct scholars' attention to the information being presented
- Create a flipped classroom assignment; give learners the link to view at home prior to coming to class
- A brief ad appears shortly after the video begins
- The video was created with a clean design
- Examples consist of kid-friendly animation and conversation
- The narrator speaks clearly and with an easy-to-follow pace
- The narrator has a lot to say and read from the slides; the wealth of information may be overwhelming for some pupils