Feel like you're going in circles? The fifteenth lesson in a series of 29 videos gives pupils a resource for writing equations of circles in standard form. Once in standard form, the instructor graphs the circle.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Give scholars a set of problems to complete as they watch the video
- Show the video and then challenge your class to complete a problem with an odd coefficient for x
- The video serves as a review; learners should have experience with the concept prior to using the lesson
- Explanation is clear and understandable
- Includes only one simple example