This Skills and Attitudes lesson plan also includes:
What kinds of skills and attitudes are valued in a work environment? Using this set of worksheets and collaborative activities, your pupils will develop important life skills and consider what is necessary for getting and keeping a job.
837 Views 586 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- These activities may be difficult for younger students who have not yet experienced a work environment outside of school
- Encourage students to consider situations that required diligence and trustworthiness, such as community service or organizing student activities
- Engaging lead-in activity
- Includes additional word search worksheet and answer keys
- Needs more time dedicated to self-analysis activities