Young mathematicians hop, skip, and jump their way to a deeper number sense with the help of these printable handouts.
107 Views 96 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Introduce these documents to students one at a time as they develop their ability to skip count
- Use these handouts to support children as they transition from using repeated addition to multiplication
- Display these resources in the class to support children with developing their number sense
- Includes 14 separate documents that offer instructions for skip counting by 2, 3, 4, all the way up to 15
- Each document models how to skip count on a number line and lists the first 12 numbers you arrive at when skip counting by a given amount