Lead your class through a writing exercise that explores personification. After listening to the teacher read a poem that personifies the sky, they go step by step through the writing their own personification poems.
13 Views 7 Downloads
- After students have completed their poems, ask them to illustrate them based on what they chose to personify
- Use this exercise during a poetry unit
- There aren't any accompanying worksheets, so you may wish to create something for pupils to write on
- Comes with a copy of the example poem to read to the class
- Breaks up the poetry writing process into smaller, more manageable steps