We all know linear equations are special, but the direct variation equation is extra special! The video begins with a set of data to illustrate a direct variation relationship. It then completes examples of writing direct variation equations from a graph.
- A substitute could use the video to facilitate a lesson on direct variation
- Post the video for absent students or those needing extra instruction
- Requires Internet access to show or watch the YouTube video in the classroom
- Varies the axis intervals when finding slope
- Includes only minimal application and real-life examples