Prepare for an interview project with a set of worksheets about asking questions and quoting people. After completing a grammar exercise about quotation marks, kids write out the questions they want to ask their interviewee, and record the answers both in an interview outline and in a rough draft graphic organizer.
- Use the worksheets and lessons as part of one interview unit, or split them up into grammar and writing assignments
- Have kids interview each other, family members, school employees, or people who have their dream jobs
- Brainstorm interview questions before starting the project
- Last page is blank
- Worksheets are good additions to a writing journal or a language arts reference binder
- Provides good interview and essay outlines