This Smarter Balanced Sample Items: 6th Grade Math – Target J assessment also includes:
What is the best measure of central tendency? Scholars explore mean, median, mode, range, and interquartile range to understand the similarities and differences. They display data in dot plots, histograms, box plots, and more as part of the Grade 6 Claim 1 Item Slide Shows.
- Review interquartile range prior to using the presentation
- Use one problem each day to review previously covered content as a warm-up
- Relies on prior knowledge of data analysis and measures of central tendency
- Provides answers on the slides immediately following each question
- Includes eight questions with related data sets