This Smarter Balanced Sample Items: High School Math – Target L assessment also includes:
Functions are for forming context models. A PowerPoint file contains 11 questions for learners to answer. It covers the high school SBAC Claim 1 Target L item specifications and requires interpreting functions, determining appropriate domains, and calculating average rates of change.
- Use the questions as part of a test
- Scholars must be familiar with domain and range
- Familiarity with technology-enhanced item types is a plus
- Serves as one part of the larger Claim 1 Item Slide Show series
- Includes separate pages with answers
- Professional-looking slides add to the quality of the resource