This Smarter Balanced Sample Items: High School Math – Target P assessment also includes:
Learn how to show data in varied ways. A PowerPoint presentation provides six questions from the high school SBAC Claim 1 Target P item specifications. It covers creating data representations, interpreting and comparing data, and identifying how changes in data values affect measures of central tendency and variation.
- Provide learners with a copy of the questions in print format
- A familiarity with technology-enhanced item types is a plus
- The top-right corner of each slide indicates whether a calculator is appropriate
- One portion of a larger series, Claim 1 Item Slide Shows
- Includes a separate slide with an answer key following each question
- Diagrams and graphics are easy to interpret