This Smogasbord printables & template also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
When your environmental or earth science class is studying air pollution, you will want to take the time to go over this resource. Pupils peruse the history of air pollution regulations and examine outstanding diagrams of what contributes to smog in American cities.
- You could project the diagrams during a discussion and reading rather than include them in the handout
- Pertinent information for any class that is examining air pollution
- Increases student awareness of the smoggy conditions that exist and hopefully encourages concern for the environment
- A high-quality resource that is also visually appealing
- Can be used to meet Common Core literacy in science standards